Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hi Brenda,

I just wanted to thank you again for such a wonderful massage this morning. I didn’t get a chance to thank you properly since I was a little groggy after the massage. I think I almost fell asleep on the table….. It was without a doubt the best massage I ever had.

I definitely want to get another massage Thursday so I will be fresh for my ride home on Friday. But, I am not sure that will be enough. Is it harmful to get too many massages in a short period of time. I would love to get another one tomorrow. I thought an hour would be enough, but it went so quick I want more……

Thanks Again,
Mike



I am a client of Mrs Brenda Skroski and intend to remain one for a long time. Her techniques in Massage Therapy are outstanding. She carries herself in very professional manner, that each session feels as if your there for the very first time. You arrive with aches and pains and by the time you leave you feel as if your in a new body. I have recommended Mrs. Skroski to many friends and relatives, knowing that there sessions with her would bring them back again and again. Its so very easy to say that Mrs Skroski ranks as one of the best in South Jersey.



Anthony J. Garafolo

No comments: